Inside Tech Comm with Zohra Mutabanna
S1E1 Pitching your value to C-suite executives with Agnes Crentsil
March 08, 2021
Zohra Mutabanna / Agnes Crentsil
Agnes Crentsil believes "language is access". By applying this mantra, Agnes has managed to establish a long and successful career in the field of technical communications. Agnes provides some invaluable tips on how you, as a technical writer, can provide value to the business and build successful connections with the C-suite executives.
- Married, 2 young adults, Aston- mixed breed dog (terrier, lab, Pitbull)
- Loves traveling and vacationing with family
Career: Work at NETSCOUT – Product Marketing
- Served as President of STC Lone Chapter from 2017-2018, also held previous other positions.
Board member: UNT TechComms (2+ years)
- Past VP of Public Relations – Toastronix Toastmasters group at NETSCOUT
- 9 Years Technical Writer – wrote documents for various technical products
- 11 Years Manager – Managed anywhere from 12 to 10 writers at a given time
- 4 years Product Marketing Manager – Responsible for initiating and driving alliance for key technical products to promote awareness and thought leadership for my organization.
- North Texas Lone Star Chapter -Mentoring Program
- STC Diversity Inclusion, Equity, Panel
- STC CAA Awards Panel
Education: Amberton University
- BSc – Computer Information System and Business
- Master of Science – Human Relations and Business
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson
If you have thoughts to share, please do write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.